Rules for equipment rental
General rules and conditions for renting ski / snowboard equipment from the ski wardrobes managed by Ulen AD, Bansko
1. These General Terms and Conditions regulate the procedure and manner of renting ski / snowboard equipment from the Ski wardrobes managed by Ulen AD and the rules for using the rented equipment. They are valid and apply to the clients of all ski wardrobes managed by Ulen AD, namely: ski wardrobe Gondola Bottom Station, Ski wardrobe Atomic, Ski wardrobe Banderishka Polyana, Ski wardrobe Elite, located at "Kempinski Grand Arena Bansko" .
2. These General Terms and Conditions are placed in the Ski Wardrobes and are published on the website banskoski.com, and Ulen AD reserves the right to update them in accordance with applicable law.
3. The equipment provided for rent in the ski wardrobes of Ulen AD is maintained and adjusted by qualified employees of Ulen AD. Periodically, testing for the suitability and adjustment of the machines is performed through a Speedtronic machine, certified by the Austrian company Wintersteiger. In this way we strive to provide quality and safe equipment for all our customers.
4. The prices of the services provided in the ski wardrobes of Ulen, by types of equipment and age categories are announced on boards in each of the wardrobes and on the website banskoski.com. Please note that children's ski equipment is up to: № 35 boots and ski length up to 130 cm.
5. In order to rent ski / snowboard equipment, the client should register in the Easyrent system by filling in a registration form at terminals located in the ski lockers or through a specially developed online platform, accessible via a link from the site banskoski.com. To register, the client must provide the following information: names, date of birth, administrative address, city code, city, country, place of accommodation, phone number or e-mail. Completion of all these data is necessary as a step to conclude a contract for "rental of ski / snowboard equipment" and to fulfill the obligations arising from it. Filling in the telephone number and e-mail during the online registration gives the opportunity for feedback to the person in the process of processing the application. With the explicit consent of the client, e-mail can be used to provide useful information or special offers.
6. In addition to the data specified in the previous point, the client must provide the following information: gender, height, weight, shoe size, sole length, skiing / snowboarding skills. Based on these data, the customer is provided with equipment with appropriate settings that meet the safety requirements and in accordance with the information provided by him in the registration form.
8. After registration in the Wintershteiger system, the customer is equipped by employees of the ski locker with the appropriate equipment. Before signing the leased equipment contract, the client should provide an identity document, which is read through the minimum wage reader in order to generate the necessary data for the lease agreement. The customer receives equipment from Ulen's ski wardrobes after paying for the respective service on site at the checkout in the ski wardrobe. For the rented equipment he receives a copy of the lease agreement signed by him, which should be kept until the end of the period for use of the rented equipment.
9. The customer is responsible for the rented equipment and undertakes to protect it from encroachments by third parties, to use it "with the care of a good owner" and in accordance with its purpose. He undertakes to immediately notify employees of the ski lockers of damage to the rented equipment, as well as of third party encroachments on it. The customer has no right to sublet the rented equipment to third parties.
10. For the period of renting the equipment, the Client has the right to store the rented skis or snowboards in the ski locker room from where they were rented or in another suitable and safe place, including the place of accommodation where he stayed.
11. By 5.30 pm on the last day of the term of renting the equipment, the Client is obliged to return it in the condition and type in which it is rented. In case the person keeps the rented equipment for longer than the paid period, he is obliged to pay the difference between the amount paid and the amount actually due for the longer period.
12. In case of established damage, including breakage of the equipment or its component, as a result of its use during the term of the lease agreement, the Client is responsible for the costs for repair or replacement of the missing components. In case of permanent damage to the rented equipment, which make it absolutely unusable, the Client is obliged to pay its full value at prices approved by the management of Ulen AD. The full value of the rented equipment is due by the Client in case of theft or loss of the same.
13. Ulen AD is not responsible for injuries or accidents caused or occurred: when using the equipment for other purposes; due to improper speed; in case of non-compliance of the specific snow and meteorological conditions with one's own skills / abilities for skiing / snowboarding; due to filled in incorrect data in the registration form; in case of unauthorized change by the client or a third party of the settings of the machines after receiving the equipment from the ski lockers of Ulen, etc.
14. Ulen AD is not responsible and does not owe reimbursement of the value of the rented equipment, when its use has started and any of the following grounds arise: interruption of the power supply; unfavorable climatic conditions - strong wind, heavy snowfall, lack of snow, very low or very high temperatures, fog, heavy rain and others; partial closure for reasons of safety of slopes and cableways in the ski area, or for conducting sports competitions, training and / or other events and / or other hypotheses provided for in applicable law; in case of illness, trauma or accident of the client, which occurred during the use of the equipment; the client terminates the use of the equipment before the expiration of the period for which it is rented, regardless of the reason for this; under force majeure circumstances.
16. The legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria is applicable to all unsettled issues in the lease contract. All disputes arising in connection with the implementation or interpretation of the lease agreement will be resolved by the parties by agreement, and when this proves impossible - at the competent Bulgarian court.