GENERAL TERMS OF SKI - RUNS & ROPEWAYUSE AND GENERAL TERMS OF ISSUANCE, SALE, VALIDITY & USE OF TICKETS & SKI-PASSES IN BANSKO SKI AREA.
I. SCOPE & GENERAL TERMS
1. These General Terms & Conditions (GTC) include:
1.1. General rules of ski - runs and ski lifts use within the boarders of Bansko Ski Area.
1.2.Special rules for paragliding within the limits of the ski area in the town of Bansko.
1.3.Obligatory behavioral safety of skiers and snowboarders going in for winter sports within the boarders of Bansko Ski Area.
1.4.General terms for issuе, sale, validity and use of tickets and ski passes within the boarders of Bansko Ski Area.
1.5. Rules on monitoring of the observance of the ski patrol general terms and conditions, as well as operations.
2. These General Terms & Conditions are valid and apply to the ski - runs and the servicing aerial ropeways for transportation of people being within the boarders of Bansko Ski Area, hereinafter referred to as „ski area“or „ski center“.
3. Any customer of the ski center, enjoying the services and performing the activities referred to in these GTC must be aware of its provisions,obey unconditionally the instructions of the personnel servicing the aerial ropeways, ski patrol, representatives of Bansko Mountain Rescue Service (MRS) and all other personnel responsible for ensuring safe use of ski slopes and cableways in the territory of the ski area. Unconditional compliance with the rules, personnel instructions, guide and informative signs and boards would reduce a risk of accidents.
4.Any customer through the purchase of a service or going in for winter sports on the territory of Bansko Ski Area, i.e. carrying out activities regulated by these GTC, agrees with those referred to in general and specific rules concerning the particular service and / or activity.
5. Any customer of Bansko Ski Area, including tourists, doing winter sports / skiing and / or snowboarding / onsite, are responsible for complying with the established rules in the ski area and do winter sports and make use of the cableways at their sole risk.
6. Each service customer offered in the ski area is required to assess their moment mental state and physical fitness, the specific snow and weather conditions, and whether they are capable or have the necessary skills to perform the appropriate activities, such as skiing, snowboarding on the slopes within the ski area and/or use of adjoining cableways and to assess their readiness to take appropriate inherent in practising this kind of activities.
7. Anyone doing winter sports on the territory of Bansko Ski Area is responsible for the condition of their equipment, including the necessary adjustments, according to certain criteria / height, weight, condition of the snow and others./
II. GENERAL TERMS OF SKI - RUNS & CABLEWAYS USE WITHIN THE BOARDERS OF THE SKI AREA LOCATED ABOVE THE TOWN OF BANSKO.
10. With regard to the arising out of Art. 157, paragraph 1 of the Law on Tourism obligation of the company ULEN AD, in its capacity as a concessionaire of the Ski area in the town of Bansko under a contract for a concession on protected area, an exclusive state property, constituting a part of the National Park "Pirin", Bansko Municipality, Blagoevgrad for construction and operation of Bansko Ski Area as from 21.12.2001, it aims to ensure unconditional compliance with the requirements for the ski - runs safety and information richness, as well as approval of rules for safe behavior oftourists skiers / snowboarders and special rules under the Regulation.
11. The Bansko Ski Area covers ski slopes of various stage of difficulty and purpose, ski roads, children's ski area, a Fun Park and ropeways for transportation of people.
12. Within the boarders of Bansko Ski Area there are ski slopes suitable for Beginners / 35% / Advancedskiers / 40% / Expertskiers / 25% /, as they are clearly marked according to their stage of difficulty and are secured according to the established statutory requirements.
13. Ulen AD, as a concessionaire of the Bansko Ski Area, monitors and is in charge of the strict maintenance of the ski slopes in winter, which in turn includes the following activities:
- Grooming of ski - runs/ ski routes, done by special- purpose machinery/ Kassbohrer and Leitner snowcats/ by highly qualified personnel, strictly observing the safety rules and taking into account the specific snow condition, angle of slopes and weather conditions;
- Artificial snow making by using the existing system for artificial snow, which covers about 90% of the slopes in the ski area;
- Removal of obstacles, artificially created as a result of natural conditions;
- Marking of ski - runs by placing appropriate signs indicating the colour corresponding to their level of difficulty, information and direction signs placing and making them safe in accordance with an approved fencing project.
14. The ski - runs within Bansko Ski Area are publicly available for all tourists wishing to do winter sports/skiing and snowboarding /or to be taught by ski instructors with aquired qualification.
15. In order to ensure safe use of the ski - runs by skiers and snowboarders, it is prohibited to use them as not intended, namely by pedestrians and sledges, which is monitored by the ski patrol.
16. Within the limits of the ski-runs it is not allowed to use vehicles or other transport facilities other than skior snowboards, except for vehicles that are used for ski-runs grooming, forensuring order and safety or in an emergency situation, as well as those used by people involved in mountain rescue and / or medical teams.
17. During the opening hours, when the ski-runsare opened for tourists,the transport facilities as per the previous paragraph can move on them,subject to the following rules:
1. an orange light to be placed in a prominent location;
2. when visibility is poor, an audible warning deviceto be used;
3. the ski-run to be cleared as quickly as possible;
4. In case of an accident requiring parking and traffic on the track of vehicles as per the preceding paragraph, it is necessary to secure the place visible to all users on the ski-run.
18. Vehicles in the preceding paragraph may carry out the following activities:
1.Transportation of injured persons, rescue personnel (doctors, patrol,rescue dogs in avalanches, etc.), equipment, marking and protective equipment,equipment or personnel for rescue of trapped in theski lifts; ski lifts-repair facilities;snow machines-repair facilities; equipment or personnel to control avalanches, injured in need of evacuation,equipment for competitions,equipment that belongs to the competitors,equipment for events;
2. Moving to the place for troubleshooting and snow making technical system (means) management and operation of snowcat vehicles;
3. Basic monitoring of the ski-run;
4. Return to the place designated for parking after completion of operation.
19. Crossing of vehicles through the skiruns, located in Bansko Ski Area beyond those specified in item 16 is not allowed, including after closing the ski-runs and after completion of operation.
20. Within the territory of the ski-runs, life-saving operations are provided by the MRS teams and medical officers.
21. Ulen AD,as a concessionaire, has the right to restrict access to the territory of the ski-runs provided there are legal requirements for this.
22. The management of the company Ulen AD has the right at its discretion to close the ski-runs for tourists in the following cases:
1. After the daily completion of their operation;
2. In the event of a situation that would endanger tourists’ life or health;
3. In avalanche danger, and in bad weather;
4. In the course of sports competitions, events and trainings, which in view of their nature necessitates restriction of the use of the ski run / on the grounds of Art.151, para.3 of the Territorial Act;
5. In case of need of a ski track treatment;
6. In other cases, asprovided for in the current legislation.
23. Immediately prior to the closing of the ski-runs under the preceding paragraph, with the exception of item 1 thereof, ski patrollers are required to put a sign on the appropriate ski slope as closed by placing appropriate fences, possibly,across the whole width of the piste, and signs. The closure of a ski slope is done in a way that does not jeopardize the skiers and must be visible in bad weather.
24. The management of the company Ulen may give ordersor authorize a complete or partial closure of a ski slope depending on the specific reason.
25. With the consent of the management of the company Ulen ski slopes or certain sections of them may be closed for training activities led by the coach of the team.
26. Specified training sites should be marked by the ski patrol with appropriate safety facilities as closed. Arrangements for their using for the purposes of the training process is determined by the training leader.
27. The ski slopes within the limits of Bansko Ski Area can be enjoyed by anyone practising winter sports, every day during the winter season in the time interval from 08:30 to 17:30pm. The time for opening and closing of the ski slopes is consistent with the operational hours of the Gondola lift, skilifts and draglifts that service the slopes.
28. Before the daily slope opening, representatives of MRS and ski patrol employees check the conditions of pistes passability, safety facilities reliability and information richness, including the information and directing signs and boards for existence of unusual hazards, including avalanches and landslides.
29. Access to the ski slopes on the territory of Bansko Ski Area is provided by a Gondola lift, 2 six-seater fixed-grip chairlifts; 6 four-seater fixed-grip chairlifts;4 pcs. ski tow with high rope duidance/ 2 pcs.of which of anchor typeand 2 pcs. pan type /; 3 pcs. ski lifts with low rope guidance; 3 pcs. conveyor belts and baby carousel. All facilities operate under appropriate weather conditions and technical safety requirements.
30. Gondola lift operational hours / Base station / - from 08:30am -17:00pm./ last tourists „pedestrians“ transportation- 16:30 pm.and skiers - 17:00pm./;
- Gondola lift operational hours / Upper station / - from 08:30 am -17:00pm./ last touriststransportation17:00pm./;
- The working hours of the four-seater Plateau chair lift - from 09:00 to 16:05 pm. / last transportation of skiers 16:05 pm;
- Opening hours of four-seater Bunderitsa 2 chair lift - from 09:00 to 16:15 pm. / last transportation of skiers 16:15 pm.
- Working hours of all other lift facilities - from 08:45 am. to 16:15 pm. / last transportation of skiers 16:15 pm. /.
Closing time for use of the chair lifts in the ski center by pedestrians who want to come back by them is 15 minutes before the last transportation of skiers.
31. After ski lifts operational time, ski patrols together with MRS teams, should make a last inspection tour down the ski slopes.The last tour of the ski patrol down Banderishka Polyana-Bansko starts at 17:30 pm. from Banderishka Polyana towards Bansko. The aim of the last tour is to check for injured individuals who could not reach the ski centre next to the Gondola lift by skiing for their transportation to the town, or could not make it down the ski road to the base station of the Gondola lift.
32. After ski–runs operating time starts the grooming of the pistes with snowcats. The normal opening hours for pistes grooming is from 18:00 pm. – 22:00 pm.
33. At the base stations of the ropeways,providing access to the ski pistes within the territory of Bansko Ski Area,signs with obligatory behavioral safety for skiers and tourists are placed, as well as aninformation board with the operating times of the ski facility and the closing hour of tourists lifting up.
34.There are electronic information boards at the base station, upper Gondola ropeway and Shiligarnika, on whichthe ropeways and ski pistes, their names and stage of difficulty are indicated.These dashboards display the functioning pistes and ropeways operating time as the information isupdated in the event of a change.
35. On the information boards at the base station the operating time of the ropeways, the time of the last inspection tour of the ski patrol and the usual time for ski slopes grooming is indicated.
36. In order to ensure the safety of the ski slopes in the territory of Bansko Ski Area, Ulen AD takes the measures recommended for "unusual dangers and obstacles" by placing fences, mattresses, signs, signboards and other. Fencing is done in a way that poses no risk to tourists and the signs and information boards and signs are placed in visible locations on the slopes, at an appropriate distance before the dangerous area.
37. Ulen AD shall not be liable in case of an accident with people skiing or snowboarding offthe safe and marked ski slopes in the ski center.
38. Skiing / snowboarding on the slopes outside their operating time and during their total or partial closure is not allowed.
39. Skiing /snowboarding and use of ropeways by persons intoxicated with alchohol, narcotics or other toxic substances is not allowed.
III. SPECIAL RULES FOR PARAGLIDING OVER THE TERRITORY OF BANSKO SKI AREA
40. For the purpose of flying with paraglider/ independent lyand with third parties/ over the territory of the ski center Bansko, itis necessary to obtain a permission from the management of Ulen AD.
41.For takeoff and landing with paraglider,certain specific locations throughout the ski center, which are clearly marked, are defined. The takeoff site is located at Todorka Peak,near the upper station of the Platoto lift, and the landing site is in front of the shooting range for biathlon stadium,Banderishka Polyana.
42.Those flying with paraglider are required to takeoff and land only in fixed for the purpose places. Taking off and landing places other than those clearly defined for the purpose is strictly prohibited.
43. All paragliders’ pilots are required to have a valid individual accident insurance and third party accidentinsurance.
44.Paragliding should only be carried out over a wooded area, as if flying over the ski runs and ropeways is necessary, it should be done at a height not less than 50 meters.
45.For reasons of tourists’ safetyin the ski center, during the course of flights,it is absolutely necessary to follow closely the prevention of falling objects such as telephones, video cameras and others. The responsibility for this rests with the pilot, both when performing a soloflight and when accompanied by a third party.
46. All paragliders’pilots must have radio stations for contact and set the radio frequency which is used for information and control.
47. Flying with paragliders is a sole responsibility of the pilot and flyer. Before flight operations the pilot must provide the flyer a declaration to be signed by which to confirm that he/she is familiar with the safety rules and taking full responsibility if an incident occurs. By signing this declaration, the person releases the operator of the ski area from any liability in respect of potential incidents that may occur when using this service.
48. All flyers must observe closely not only the current rules but also the safety instructions given by the pilot.
49. Flight operations must be consistent with the weather conditions and in bad weather no take off is necessary. Weather conditions evaluation and responsibility rests with the pilot.
IV. OBLIGATORY RULES FOR SAFE BAHAVIOUR OF SKIERS AND SNOWBOARDERS PRACTISING WINTER SPORTS IN THE TERRITORY OF BANSKO SKI AREA.
50. All practising winter sports /skiing, snowboarding/ within the territory of Bansko Ski Area must use only groomed, safe and informative pistes.
51. Off-piste skiing and snowboarding outside the ski pistes operating time, or in their closed sections poses a risk to the health and lives of skiers / snowboarders and the entire responsibility falls on them.
52. All tourists are required to comply strictly with the rules approved by these general terms and conditions,the instructions of the company’s employees,ski patrol and representatives of MRS, and they must behave in such a way that they do not endanger or prejudice themselves or others.
53. According the ensuing legal requirements,the management of Ulen Company approved the below mentioned Rules for Safe Behavior of Tourists, Skiers/ Snowboarders, which must be observed by all practising winter sports inthe territory of Bansko Ski Area, namely:
1.A skier or snowboarder must move in control. He must adapt the speed and manner of skiing or snowboarding to his personalability and to the prevailing features of terrain, snow, weather conditions and traffic congestion; must not endanger or hinder other skiers’and snowboarders’ movements;have control over their ski or snowboard, so that in case of necessity, to be able to change direction or stop; turn and move within the ambit of their own vision.
2.A skier or snowboarder must slow down where visisbility is reduced, near construction sites or obstacles, at intersections, in a fog, in crowded areas, in narrow parts, at the edge of a steep slope, at the bottom of a piste and within areas surrounding the ski lifts or in the presence of beginners;
3. Skiers and snowboarders are responsible not only for their own behaviour but also for the satisfactory condition of the equipment they use. This also applies to those using newly developed equipment (modified, prototype, etc.);
5. Skiers and snowboarders must observe the following rules of the track:
a) A skier or snowboarder in front has priority. The skier or snowboarder coming from behind must choose his route in such a way that he does not endanger skiers or snowboarders ahead by keeping a sufficient distance between himself and the other skier or snowboarder so as to leave the preceding skier or snowboarder enough space to make all their movements freely.
b) A skier or snowboarder may overtake another skier or snowboarder above or below and to the right or to the left provided that he leaves enough space for the overtaken skier or snowboarder to make any voluntary or in voluntary movement. A skier or snowboarder who overtakes another is wholly responsible for completing that manoeuvre in such a way that causesno difficulty to the skier or snowboarder being overtaken. This responsibility rests with them until the overtaking manoeuvre has been completed. This rule applies even when overtaking a stopped skier or snowboarder.
c) Unless absolutely necessary, a skier or snowboarder must avoid stopping on the piste in narrow places or where visibility is restricted. The one who has stopped should as soon as possible stand aside; new entryon the piste should become in a safe way, without a risk of collision;
d) After a fall, a skier or snowboarder must clearthe piste as soon as possible;
e) At crossings, skiers and snowborders coming from the right side have priority;
f) A skier or snowboarder moving against the general direction,as well as either ascending or descending on foot must keep to the side of the piste;
6. Skiers and snowboarders must comply with all signs and markings and use the slopes corresponding to their technical and physical skills;
7. To give priority to pist and rescue services, and provided transport means and in no way hinder their way;
8. At accidents, every skier or snowboarder should render all possible assistance. Immediate First Aid should be given and the Rescue Service notified.
54. With regard to practising cross-country skiing, the following special rules are approved, namely:
1. The ski runs for cross-country skiing are used only in one direction. Where, exceptionally, a two-way traffic is required, be sure to put dividing nets and fences.
2. In cross-country skiing, the slow skiers should keep the right side.
3. When a cross-countryskier is overtaken, upon request, he is obliged to clear the ski run.
V. GENERAL TERMS FOR ISSUANCE, SALE, VALIDITY & USE OF TICKETS & SKI-PASSES FOR CABLEWAYS IN BANSKO SKI AREA
55. All kinds of tickets and ski-passes for all lift facilities the ski area, located in Bansko are issued and sold at the following premises:
1. Pay-desks of the company ULEN AD in the base and upper stations of the Gondola ropeway (GRW) Bansko - Banderishka Polyana;
2. Pay-desk of ULEN AD in Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena Bansko.
3. In the shops of the company Max Sport;
4. Online, via the website Banskoski.com.;
5. In the points of sale of Hotel Regnum; Hotel Lucky Bansko; Hotel Premier, Hotel Pirin River, Grand Hotel Bansko, Hotel Belvedere, Hotel Hot Springs, Hotel Orbelux, Hotel Guinness, Sport Hotel and Hotel Zara.
56. In ski depot № 1, located in the base station of GRW, ski- passes with 10 % and 15% discount of the pay-desk price are sold out.
1. Customers may enjoy a 10% discount of the ski-pass when using a full ski equipment available at ULEN Rent-a-Ski.
2. Customers may enjoy a 15% discount of the ski-pass when using a full ski equipment and ski instructor from ULEN Rent-a-Ski and ULEN Ski School.
57. Ski-passes issued at the pay-desk of ULEN AD in Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena Bansko and points of sale in Hotel Regnum, Hotel Lucky Bansko, Hotel Premier, Hotel Pirin River and Hotel Hot Springs/village of Banya/ provide quick access to the Gondola lift Bansko - Banderishka Polyana;
58. ULEN AD pay-desks working hours for sale of ski-passes and tickets in GRW base and upper stations are from 8.30 am -17.30 pm, seven days a week during the winter season.
- On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays /as of 20.12.2018/ there is a duty pay-desk at the base station of GRW open until 21.00 pm.
- the pay-desk of ULEN AD in Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena Bansko operational hours are from 08:30am - 22:00pm.7 days a week during the winter season.
59. ULEN AD issues and sells tickets and ski-passes for all lift facilities in the ski area as follows:
1. Two-way tickets for the gondola lift "Bansko - Bunderishka Polyana" for the following groups of tourists: for adults, for students; for pupils, for pensioners up to 75 years old / incl. /; for children aged 7 to 12 years (incl.); for children up to 7 years of age; for pensioners over 75; for disabled people and accompanying persons. The two-way ticket for the gondola lift can be used in two directions on the same day or in two different directions in different days / but without repeating the direction / until the end of the season.
2. Ski-passes for adults, students, pupils,for pensioners up to 75 years old / incl. /; for children aged 7 to 12 years (incl.); for children up to 7 years of age; for pensioners over 75;
a) The half-day ski-pass can be purchased after 12.00 pm, but the service is active after 12:30 p.m. and gives an opportunity to use all the working lift facilities (cable cars and ski lifts) in the ski area by the end of their working hours for the day.
b) One-day pass, enabling to use the facilities in the ski area, at the approved opening hours of the ski centre for the day of its validity.
c) Two-day, three-day, four-day, five-day, six-day, nine-day passes and thirteen day ski-passes allowing to enjoy all existing cableways (cable cars and ski lifts) in the ski area from the date of purchase of the pass at the end of ski centre working hours on the date on which its validity expires.
d) Base Station lift ticket enabling the use of the lift facility, located at the Base Station of GRW within the approved ski centre opening hours for the date of its validity;
e) „Bansko – Twenty“ski-pass valid for 20 days, at the choice of the customer within the 2018-2019 season /non-consequtive/;
f) Seasonski- pass gives a quick access passage to the GRW;
g) Family ski-pass gives a quick access passage to the GRW. An official proof is required in order to buy a family ski-pass, namely a document certifying the relationship between parents and children. /birth certificate/;
h) Ski-pass, enabling to carry out ski training activity onsite the ski centre of Bansko. This type of pass is issued to persons meeting the conditions below and provides the use of drill grounds and runways to teach skiing or snowboarding lessons, and use of all equipment /lifts and ski lifts /for getting about in the ski area. A ski-pass, enabling to carry out ski training activity provides quick access to the gondola lift.
60. The validity of ski-pass „Bansko Twenty“starts after the first passing through one of the card -readers in the ski area. In failure to use "Bansko - Twenty ski-pass during the current season, the remaining d can not be transferred to the next season, nor can they be financially compensated.
61. Season passes, Bansko Family passes and Bansko Twenty passes, gondola lift tickets /return/, including gondola tickets for disabled people and accompanying persons, passess and tickets for children of 7 and downwards and for pensioners over 75 years old and the "First Station" drag lift passes are not subject to any other price reduction.
62. Students’/College students’ passess and tickets can be purchased upon submission of a valid college student’s ID.
63.Lift passes and tickets for retirees can be purchased upon submission of a pension decision.
64. Ski-passes/tickets for children are divided into ski-passes/tickets for children aged from 7 to 12 years /including/ and ski-passes / tickets for children up to 7 years of age.
- A ski pass/ticket for children up to 7 years of age can be purchased and used only when the child is accompanied by an adult and upon submission of a document certifying the age of the child. One adult may accompany up to 2 children /up to 7 Y.O./. Skipass validity for children up to 7 years of age must correspond to the validity period of the passof the escorting person, whose pass validity period can not be shorter than the children pass.
- A ski Pass/ticket for children aged 7 to 12 /including/ can be purchased when submitting a document certifying the age of the child.
65. Lift passes with a validity of more than three days, the pass for children up to 7 years old and for pensioners over 75 years old, requires the name, surname and a photo of their user. Lift passes and tickets for retirees can be purchased upon submission of a pension decision.
66. A gondola lift ticket for disabled people can be purchased upon submission of a valid expert decision issued by a competent authority – TELK, NELK (Expert Labour Medical Commission) certifying the degree of permanently reduced working capacity / the type and degree of disability of the person concerned.
67. A gondola lift ticket for a person escorting a disabled one, where the latter is entitled to be escorted by such a person and which is explicitly recorded in the EP, may be purchased against the submission of a valid expert decision issued by a competent authority - TELK, NELK (Expert Labour Medical Commission) certifying the degree permanently reduced working capacity / the type and extent of the person's disability and the right to assistance.
68. Prices of different types of tickets and passes are in BGN with VAT included and are quoted by "Ulen" AD in price lits placed in prominent places, next to each pay-desk of the company or in other sites that sell ski-passes and tickets, and hosted on the official website of the ski centre Bansko - www.banskoski.com
69.Adeposit of 5.00 BGN indicated in the price lists is paid on buying a lift pass.
70. After the expiry of a ski-pass validity it can be returned to the pay-desks of the company and the customer receives a cash register receipt or in the automated ski-pass machines as the client gets back its paid deposit.
71. Mountain insurance services are included in the price of all passes and tickets. „Unica“ signswith explanations of the insurancecoverage included in lift passes,are placed in all cash centers ofthe UlenAD.
72. Ski school activities on the territory of Ski Center Bansko can be practiced only by qualified ski instructors through the ski school by which they are hired.
73. Ski cards entitling skiers to work on the territory of Bansko Ski Center are provided at the request of the relevant ski school to which they are to be attached: List of leased ski instructors signed and stamped by the representative of the company managing the ski school; Documents certifying the competence of ski teachers and a document for the respective ski school.
74.It is forbidden to practice ski teaching activitys by a person who is not entitled to carry out such on the territory of Ski Center Bansko and using a simple tourist pass.
75.Any person who purchased a ticket or a lift pass is obliged to keep it and show the ticket / pass to authorized employees to check its regularity.
76. The employees of Ulen AD as a "ski patrol" are authorized to check the tourists' tickets / ski passes on the territory of the ski slopes in the ski area, and the employees of Ulen AD servicing the ropeways themselves, the employees of the internal control unit and part of the security guards of Selena, who monitor the regular use of the lift cards, are authorized to check the tickets and passes at the access to the crossing control system for the cableways.
77.The system creates a profile of each client containing a photo of high quality. This photo is visualized and compared on the displays in crossing of the customer via any subsequent reader with the purpose of verification.
78. It is forbidden to sell, resell and assign passes and tickets to third parties. Article 27, paragraph 3 of the Regulation on Safety and Information of ski slopes /.
79. Any use of passes and lift tickets in violation of these general terms (including the use of a lift pass used by a person other than the one to whom the pass is issued) is considered as an offense, as in the case of a finding of an offense by the authorized persons for the purpose, the lift pass / ticket is blocked / deactivated pursuant to Article 27, paragraph 3, of the Regulation on Safety and Information of Ski Slopes /.
80. Lift passes are non-refundable when they are already used and on the occurrence of any of the following:
1. Disconnection of power supply;
2. Adverse weather conditions - strong winds, heavy snow, lack of snow, very low or very high temperatures, fog, rain, etc;
3. Partial closure for security reasonsof pistes and cableways for security reasons in the ski area or to conduct sports competitions, training and / or other measures in cases provided for in current legislation;
4. Ski-pass integrity damage as a result of improper storage and operating or attempt to damage it;
5. Ski-pass loss;
6. Ski- pass deactivationdue to breach of any provision of these General Terms and Conditions;
7. Ilness or injury of a ski-pass holder caused during its use;
8. Termination of pass use before expiration of its validity by the person who purchased it, regardless of the reason for it.
9. For other provisions.
VI.RULES FOR MONITORING OF OBSERVANCE OF THE GENERALTERMS AND CONDITIONS AND SKI PATROL ARRANGEMENT OF WORK.
81. The observance of the rules for the use of ski runs and lift facilities approved by the management of Yulen AD on the territory of a ski zone with the center of Bansko; special rules for practicing paragliding; the mandatory rules for the safe behavior of skiers and snowboarders practicing winter sports on the territory of a ski zone with the center of Bansko and the general conditions for the issuance, sale, validity and use of tickets and lift passess in Bansko Ski Area are monitored by the employees of ULEN AD as a ski patrol"unit.Some of the security guards allocated to Selena, as well as the employees of Yulen AD, serving the ropeways and the employees of the internal control unit, monitor the lawful use of the lift passes.
82. Ski patrols wear distinctive official clothing and a business card, which they legitimize in performing their duties.
83. When performing their duties, ski patrols are entitled to:
1. Monitor the observance of the established order on the ski slopes and servicing facilities in Bansko Ski Area by the users of services within its territory.
2. Keep an eye on the compliance with the rules for use of ski slopes and their servicing ropeways.
3. Look after the non-use of ski slopes and their servicing ropeways within the territory of Bansko Ski Area by persons visibly intoxicated and / or under the influence of drugs.
4. Keep a check on the non-use of ski slopes and the servicing ropeways in Bansko Ski Area in a way violating the obligatory rules for safe behavior and / or threatening with it both their own health and safety and the health and safety of other tourists.
5. Carry out checks on a casual basis for the regularity of lift passes or tickets use.
6. Facilitate the employees of the internal control unit, security guards from Selena 52 when holding inspections and detecting violations, and if necessary, to apply to the authorities of MVR (Ministry of Interior) for help.
7. Follow closely on preventing impermissible movement of vehicles within the territory of Bansko Ski Area.
8. See after a non-regulated training in skiing and snowboarding by persons not authorized to practice this activity.
9. Carry out daily inspections of the conditions conditions of pistes passability, safety facilities reliability and information richness, including the information and directing signs and boards for the existence of unusual hazards, including avalanches and landslides.
10. Assess the conditions for practising winter sports during the working day and submit information for taking measures to close the pistes or parts thereof.
11. In the event of danger, the ski patrol is obliged to immediately notify the management of Ulen and his home-base manager and givedirections to the conduct of skiers in relation to the situation arisen.
12. Administer first aid to injured or aggrieved persons by securing the placeand waiting for the arrival of medical personnel and rescue team.
13. Require when carrying out verification for quick reference the identification documents of persons inspected.
83. When performing its duties, the ski patrol is entitled to warn those who do not comply with the rules of safe conduct, the public order rules and the rules for the use of the ski area / ski run established and approved by these General Terms and Conditions . Upon failure to comply with the warning, the patrol shall have the right to limit the access of offenders to thefacilities serving the ski area by deactivating the lift pass or by other appropriate means.
84. Each user of the services provided within the territory of Bansko Ski Area is obliged to cooperate in the verification by the authorized persons.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
84. These General Terms and Conditions have been approved by the Management of the company.