GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF SKI SLOPES AND ROPEWAYS AND GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE ISSUE, SALE, VALIDITY AND USE OF TICKETS AND LIFT PASSES IN THE SKI AREA OF BANSKO
I. SCOPE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. These General Terms and Conditions shall include:
1.1.General rules for the use of ski runs and ropeways for transportation of food in the territory of the Ski area above Bansko;
1.2.Special rules for practicing paragliding on the territory of the Ski area above Bansko;
1.3. Obligatory rules for the safe behavior of skiers and snowboarders practicing winter sports on the territory of the Bansko Ski Area;
1.4. General conditions for issuance, sale, validity and use of tickets and lift cards in the Ski area of Bansko;
1.5. General Rules of the Loyalty Program, which started from the 2018-2019 season;
1.6. Rules for exercising control over compliance with the general conditions and rules and organization of ski patrol work.
2. These Terms and Conditions are valid and apply to the ski slopes and the ropeways for the transportation of people located on the territory of the Ski area of Bansko, hereinafter referred to as "ski area" or "ski center".
3. Every guest of the ski area using the services and performing the activities specified in these General Terms and Conditions shall be obliged to comply with their regulations, to comply unconditionally with the instructions of the staff on the ski lifts, the ski patrol, the representatives of the MRS and all other persons responsible for the safe use of the ski slopes and ski lifts on the territory of the ski area. Unconditional adherence to rules, staff instructions, signage, information signs and all other signs reduces the risk of accidents.
4. Each guest by purchasing a service or practicing winter sports in the Bansko Ski Area or by performing an activity regulated by these rules and general terms and conditions agrees with the terms and rules specified therein with respect to the specific service and / or activity.
5. Every guest of Bansko ski area, including tourists, practicing winter sports (skiing or snowboarding) in its territory are responsible for the observance of the rules established in the ski area, practicing snow sports and the usage of ski lifts is at their own risk.
6. Each user of services offered in the ski area is obliged to assess his / her current mental and physical condition, the specific snow and meteorological conditions, as well as whether he / she is able and possesses the necessary skills to perform the appropriate actions, such as skiing, snowboarding on the ski slopes in the ski area and / or the use of the ski lifts, as well as assessing the relevant risks existing by the practice of this type of activity.
7. Every person, who practices snow sports on the territory of the Bansko ski area is responsible for the condition of his equipment, including the necessary adjustments according to certain criteria / height, weight, condition of the snow cover, etc. /
II. GENERAL RULES FOR THE USAGE OF SKI RUNS AND ROPEWAYS FOR TRANSPORT OF PEOPLE ON THE TERRITORY OF THE SKI AREA ABOVE BANSKO
8. The general rules for the use of the ski slopes and the lift facilities in the ski area, hereinafter referred to as the Rules for the use of the ski area, have been elaborated on the basis of Article 23, Paragraph 1 and Paragraph 2 in connection with Article 21 of the Ordinance on the safety and information security of the ski slopes in the Republic of Bulgaria and laying down safety rules on the territory of the ski slopes and ski areas and on the organization of the work of the ski patrols (the Ordinance).
9. The rules for the use of the ski area determine all the basic situations related to the safety, information and safety of the ski slopes in the territory of the Ski area of Bansko, regulating the terms and conditions, which must be respected by all people practicing winter sports.
10. In connection with the result of Article 157, paragraph 1 of the Law on Tourism, which obliges Ulen AD as a concessionaire of the Ski area of Bansko, according to a Contract for granting a concession on a protected territory, exclusive state property, forming part of the Pirin National Park, Bansko municipality, Blagoevgrad District for the construction and operation of the "Bansko Ski Area" from 21.12.2001, it aims to ensure the unconditional compliance with the requirements for the safety and information security of the ski slopes, as well as the establishment of safety rules for the behavior of tourists skiers / snowboarders and the special rules in accordance with the regulations of the Ordinance.
11. "Bansko Ski Center" includes ski runs of varying complexity and purpose, ski roads, children's ski area, fun park and ropeways for the transportation of people.
12. On the territory of Bansko ski area there are ski runs suitable for beginner skiers (about 35%), advanced (about 40%) and experts (about 25%), and they are clearly marked according to their degree of complexity and are secured , in accordance with the statutory requirements for this.
13. Ulen AD, as a concessionaire of Bansko Ski Area, oversees and is responsible for the strict maintenance of the ski slopes during the winter, which includes the following activities:
- Slopes / ski roads are prepared with specialized equipment / snowgroomers Kassbohrer and Leitner / by highly qualified personnel, strictly observing the safety rules and taking into account the specific snow condition, terrain of the slopes and meteorological conditions;
- Production of artificial snow, through the established artificial snow system, which covers about 90% of the slopes in the ski area;
- Removal of obstacles created by natural conditions;
- Designation of the ski slopes by fixing appropriate signs indicating the color corresponding to their difficulty, fixing information and indication boards and securing them in accordance with an approved safety regulations.
14. Ski runs on the territory of Bansko Ski Area are open to all tourists wishing to practice snow sports / skiing and snowboarding / or to be trained by ski instructors who have the necessary legal qualifications.
15. In order to ensure the safe use of the ski slopes by skiers and snowboarders, their use is not for the intended purpose, but for pedestrians and sledges, which is monitored by the ski patrol.
16. The use of vehicles or other transport different than skiing or snowboarding is prohibited on the territory of the ski runs, except for the vehicles used for the preparation of the ski runs, for the purpose of maintaining order and safety, emergency supplies, as well as those used by mountain rescue personnel and / or medical teams.
17. During the opening hours of the ski runs, when they are open to tourists, the vehicles referred to in the preceding paragraph may be used in accordance with the following rules:
1. an orange light shall be placed in a visible place;
2. in case of poor visibility, a warning sound means shall be used;
3. the track should be left as quickly as possible;
4.In the event of an incident requiring vehicles referred to in the preceding paragraph to park or drive on the slopes, the place should be secured and visible to all users of the run.
18. The vehicles referred to in the preceding paragraph may carry out the following activities:
1.Transportation of injured persons, rescue personnel (doctors, patrol, avalanche rescue dogs, etc.), equipment, marking and protective equipment, ski lift equipment or personnel, repair equipment for ski lifts, snowmobile repair equipment, avalanche control equipment or personnel, injured people requiring evacuation, racing equipment, equipment for events;
2. moving in order to eliminate damage and control the technical system (means) for snowmaking, as well as the operation of chain machines;
3. basic observation of the ski slope;
4. return to the designated parking area after the relevant work has been completed.
19. Passing of vehicles through the territory of the ski slopes located in the Bansko Ski Center, except the specified in article 16 shall not be allowed, including the period after the closure of the slopes and after the working time of the ropeways.
20. On the territory of the ski runs the provision of rescue activities is ensured by teams of MRS and medical personnel.
21. Ulen AD, as a concessionaire, has the right to restrict access to the territory of the ski runs if there are legal bases for this.
22. The management of Ulen AD has the right to shutdown ski runs or parts of them for tourists in the following cases:
1. after the daily completion of their operation;
2. the creation of a situation which would endanger the life or health of tourists;
3. in case of avalanche danger as well as in bad weather conditions;
4. in the conduct of sports competitions, events and trainings which, by their nature, impose a restriction on the use of the ski run / based on article 151, paragraph 3 of the PA /;
5. if it’s necessary to treat the ski slope;
6. in case of other hypotheses provided for in the current legislation.
23. Immediately before the closure of the ski slopes under the conditions of the preceding point, with the exception of item 1 thereof, the ski patrols are obliged to designate the respective ski run as closed, by installing the necessary fence nets, which are possible throughout the whole track width, and character placement. The closure of the ski run is done in a way that does not endanger the users of the ski runs and should be visible in bad weather.
24. The management of Ulen AD may order or authorize the complete or partial closure of the ski run, depending on the specific reason for this.
25. With the consent of the management of Ulen AD tracks or individual sections of them may be closed for conducting training activities.
26. The designated training grounds shall be designated by the ski patrol with the appropriate safety devices closed. The order of their use for the purposes of the training process is determined by the manager of the training process.
27. The ski runs on the territory of Bansko Ski Area can be enjoyed by all practicing snow sports, every day during the winter season, in the interval from 08:30 to 17:30. The opening and closing hours of the ski slopes are in accordance with the opening hours of the Gondola lift, the lift facilities and the ski lifts serving them.
28. Prior to the daily worink hours of the ski area the MRS and ski patrol officers shall check the conditions for the runability of the runways, the availability and suitability of the means of security and information security, including information and indicative signs. the presence of atypical dangers, including avalanches and landslides.
29. Access to the ski slopes on the territory of the Bansko ski area is provided by a gondola lift with two sections, 2 six-seater ropeways, 6 four-seater ropeways, 4 high-rope ski drags / 2 of which anchor type and 2 pan type /, 3 low rope drag lifts, 3 conveyor belts and a magic carpet for children. All facilities operate in suitable meteorological conditions and provide technical safety requirements.
30. The working time of the facilities is:
- Gondola lift / bottom station / - from 08:30 to 17:00 / for pedestrians: 16:30 and for skiers: 17:00 /;
- Gondola lift / top station / - from 08:30 to 17:00 / last tourist arrival 17:00 h /;
- Four-seater Plateau cable car - 09:00 to 16:00 / last skier upload 16: 00 h /;
- Banderitsa 2 four-seat cable car - from 09:00 to 16:15 (last skier upload 16:15 h);
- All other lift facilities - from 08:45 to 16:15 / last skier upload 16:15 h/
The use of the chair lifts at Bansko Ski Center by pedestrian tourists seeking to return with the chair lifts is stopped 15 minutes before the last ski lift.
31. After stopping the work of the lift facilities, the ski patrols, together with the MRS teams, make a final control tour of the ski runs. The purpose of this is to check for persons in difficulty who could not get off the slopes at the ski center to the top station of the gondola lift for their transportation to the city or to ski down the ski road to the gondola station. The last tour of the ski patrol form Banderishka Polyana to Bansko starts at 5.30pm from Banderishka Polyana in the direction of Bansko.
32. After the working hours of the ski slopes are finished, they will be treated with snow machines. The usual time for ski runs is from 18:00 to 22:00.
33. At the start stations of the ski lifts providing access to the ski slopes on the territory of Bansko Ski Area, are placed signs with obligatory rules for safe behavior of tourists skiers and an information plate with the working hours of the facility and the last hour of uploading tourists.
34. There are electronic information boards at the top station of the Gondola, Shiligarnika and Todorka Peak / to the depot of the Upper Station of the Banderitsa 2 four-chairlift, indicating the cableways and ski slopes, the name and their degree of difficulty. These dashboards reflect the running tracks and cable lines, and the information is updated when a change occurs.
35. The information boards of the bottom stationindicate the working hours of the ski lifts, the time of the last ski patrol lap, the usual time for processing the ski runs.
36. In order to ensure the safety of the ski slopes located in the territory of the "Bansko Ski Area", Ulen AD takes the necessary measures with regard to "atypical dangers and obstacles" by installing safety nets, mattresses, signs, signs and others. . Safety shall be provided in such a way that it does not create a danger for tourists, and sign boards and signs shall be placed in visible places on the tracks, at a suitable distance before the dangerous section.
37. Ulen AD shall not be liable in the event of an incident involving persons skiing or snowboarding outside the secured and designated terrains of the ski runs in the ski center.
38. Skiing / snowboarding on ski runs outside their announced working hours and when fully or partially closed shall not be permitted.
39. Skiing / snowboarding and the use of cable cars for the transport of people from intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or others are not allowed, in intoxicants as well.
III.SPECIAL RULES FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF A PARAPLANER FLIGHT ON THE TERRITORY OF THE BANSKO SKI CENTER
40. In order to carry out the activity of performing paraglider flights (alone and with third parties) on the territory of Bansko ski center, it is necessary to obtain permission from the management of Ulen AD.
41. For take-offs and landings with a paraglider, specific spots are identified on the territory of the ski center, which are clearly marked. The take-off spot is located on Todorka Peak near the upper plateau station of the Plateau, and the landing spot is in front of the biathlon shooting range, Banderishka Polyana.
42. Paragliding flights are obliged to take off and land only at the specially designated places, such as take-off and landing at places other than the express ones is absolutely prohibited.
43.All pilots are required to have valid accident insurance for themselves and injured parties
44. Paraglider flights must be carried out only over a forested area and, where necessary, when passing over ski runs and ski lifts, this should be carried out at a height of not less than 50 m.
45. In order to ensure the safety of tourists in the ski center, flights must be absolutely strictly prevented from dropping objects such as telephones, video cameras, etc. The responsibility for this lies with the pilot, both when conducting a solo flight and when accompanied by a third party.
46. Paraglider pilots must have radio stations for communication and determine the radio frequency to be used for information and control.
47. Paraglider flights are the sole responsibility of the pilot and the flight attendant. Before commencing a flight, the pilot must provide the participant with a declaration to sign and confirm that he or she is aware of the safety rules and bears full responsibility in the event of an incident. By signing this declaration, the person relieves the ski area operator of any liability in respect of possible incidents that may occur while using this service.
48. Flight attendants are required to strictly comply not only with these rules but also with their specified safety instructions from the pilot.
49. Flight operations must be weather-responsive and do not take off in improper conditions. This is the sole responsibility of the pilot.
IV.MANDATORY RULES FOR SAFETY BEHAVIOR OF SKIERS AND SNOWBOARDERS PRACTICING WINTER SPORTS ON THE TERRITORY OF THE SKI CENTER OF BANSKO
50. All persons practicing winter sports / skiing, snowboarding / in the territory of Bansko ski area are obliged to use only the processed, secured and informationally secured slopes.
51. Skiing or snowboarding the secured and marked ski slopes, during their non-working hours or in closed areas, creates risks for the health and life of skiers / snowboarders and is entirely their responsibility.
52. All tourists are obliged to strictly observe the rules, approved by the present general conditions and rules, instructions of company employees, ski patrols and representatives of MRS, and by their behavior they should not endanger the life and health of themselves and others tourists.
53. According to the ensuing legal requirements, the management of Ulen AD approves the following Rules for the safe behavior of tourists skiers / snowboarders, which must be observed by all winter sports practitioners in the Bansko ski area, namely:
1. to take into account the speed and the way of movement with their capabilities, with the specifics of the terrain, the snow cover, the climatic conditions and the traffic; not to endanger or molest other skiers and snowboarders; exercise full control of their skis or snowboard so that, when necessary, they are able to change their direction or to stop;
2. to reduce the speed in sections with poor visibility, near structures or obstacles, at intersections, at branches, at fog, at overcrowding, in narrow places or in the presence of beginners;
3. be responsible not only for their behavior on the runway, but also for the proper condition of the equipment they use; this also applies where unconventional equipment is used (modified, prototype, etc.);
4. comply with the following rules of the runway:
(a) persons in the front are given priority; moving persons must not in any way endanger those in front of them by moving at a suitable distance;
(b) the overtaking provides sufficient space for the overtaking for any deliberate or unconscious movement of the latter; the skier or snowboarder is fully responsible for maneuvering in a manner that does not impede the skier; this applies until the maneuver is complete and also when overtaking stopped skiers or snowboarders;
(c) stopping in narrow sections of the runway or in runways with reduced visibility is only permitted if there is no other way, and have to be left as soon as possible; after stopping, re-enter the slope in a safe manner without risk of collision;
(d) the track shall be left as soon as possible after falling;
e) the crossroads take precedence on the right;
(f) moving in the opposite direction of traffic, as well as descending without skiing or snowboarding equipment, must be done away from the ski run;
5. to comply with all signs and markings and to use tracks corresponding to their technical and physical skills;
6. give priority to the runways and rescue services, MRS as well as to the vehicles provided and in no way obstruct their path;
7. in case of an accident, to protect the victim and to notify the rescue service MRS immediately.
54. With regard to cross-country skiing practitioners, the following specific rules are established, namely:
1. Cross-country ski runs are only used in one direction. Where two-way traffic is exceptionally required, separation nets and fences must be installed.
2. In cross-country skiing, the slow-running is moving to the right.
3. When a cross-country ski runner is slower he is obliged to clear the road upon request.
V. GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE ISSUANCE, SALE, VALIDITY AND USE OF TICKETS AND LIFT CARDS FOR ROPE LINES IN THE SKI AREA WITH THE CENTER OF BANSKO
55. The sale of tickets and lift cards providing the use of ropeways in the ski area with the center of Bansko is carried out at the following sites:
1. at the offices of Ulen AD, located at: bottom and top station of the gondola lift Bansko-Banderishka Polyana;
2. at the cash desks of Ulen AD, located in Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena Bansko;
3. at Maxsport stores;
4. on the Internet, through the site Banskoski.com;
5. at the commercial premises of Hotel Regnum; Lucky Bansko Hotel; Premier Hotel; Pirin River Hotel; Grand Hotel Bansko; Hotel Belvedere; Hot Springs Hotel / S.Banya ;;Sport Hotel, Guinness Hotel; Zara Hotel; the Orbilux Hotel; Predela building nr.1 and the Boutique Hotel Ores.
56. Due to the inability to check affiliation with the beneficiary groups students, children, pensioners, etc. can purchase online only standard lift cards.
57. Lift passes with 10% discount and 15% discount from the price of the cash desks are sold in ski wardrobe № 1, located at the gondola bottom station under the following conditions:
1. clients can use a 10% discount on the price of the lift card when renting full ski equipment from the wardrobes of Ulen AD;
2.Customers can use 15% discount from the price of the lift card when using full ski equipment and ski instructor from ski wardrobes and ski school Ulen.
58. The ski passes issued by the cash desks of Ulen AD located in Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena Bansko and at Regnum Hotel, Lucky Bansko Hotel, Premier Hotel, Pirin River Hotel, Hot Springs /Banya/ and Boutique Hotel Ores provide the use of a corridor for quick access to the Bansko-Banderishka Polyana Gondola.
59. The working hours of the offices of Ulen AD for the sale of lift cards and tickets, located at the bottom and top station of the gondola, are daily from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm during the winter season.
- Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays / as of December 19, 2019 / there is a cash desk on duty at the gondola bottom station, which is open until 9 pm.
- The office of Ulen AD, located in Kempinski Grand Hotel Arena Bansko, is open from 8.30 am to 10 pm every day during the winter season.
60. Ulen AD issues and sells the following types of tickets and lift-cards for use of the ski lifts in the ski area:
1.Directional tickets for use of Bansko - Banderishka Polyana gondola for the following groups of tourists: for adults, for students; for retirees up to 75 years old (incl.); for children from 7 to 12 years old (incl.); for children under 7 years; for retirees over 75; for people with disabilities and for the accompanying person in case legally approved. A two-way ticket for a Gondola lift can be used in both directions on the same day or in two different directions on separate days / without repeating the direction / until the end of the announced season.
2.The following types of lift cards for adults, for students; for students, for pensioners up to 75 years old (incl.); for children from 7 to 12 years old (incl.); for children under 7 years of age, for pensioners over 75:
a) The half-day lift card, which can be purchased after 12:00 o'clock, activating the service at 12:30 o'clock and enabling the use of all working ski lifts (lifts and drag lifts) located on the territory of the ski area , until the end of their business hours for that day.
b) One-day lift card allowing the use of the working facilities in the working hours approved for the ski center for the date of its validity;
c) Two-day, three-day, four-day, five-day, six-day, nine-day and thirteen-day lift card enabling all working ropeways (lifts and drag lifts) to be used in the ski area from the date from which the relevant lift card is valid until the end of the working hours of the ski center on the date on which it expires.
(d) "Bottom station drag lift" ticket enabling the use of the facility immediately next to the gondola bottom station during working hours approved for the ski center for its validity date;
e) Bansko - Twenty card, valid for 20 optional days during the 2019-2020 season. (not necessarily consistent).
f) Seasonal ski pass which provides the use of a corridor for quick access to the gondola.
(g) A family season card providing the use of a corridor for quick access to the Gondola. The purchase of a family card requires the submission of a document certifying the kinship bond between parents and children / birth certificate /
h) Ski pass for ski teaching activities to be carried out on the territory of Bansko Ski Center. This type of card is issued to persons who meet the conditions below and provides for the use of tracks for training for teaching snowboarding or skiing, as well as the use of all ski lifts / lifts and drag lifts / for the ski area. The lift card, which enables skiing activities, provides the use of a corridor for quick access to the cable car.
61. The validity of the Bansko Twenty ski pass begins to run after the first pass through a reader in the ski center. If you do not use all the days of the Bansko Twenty card during the current season, the rest will not be transferred for the next season and will not be compensated or refunded.
62. Season card, Family card, Bansko Twenty card, gondola ticket / departure and return ticket /, including gondola ticket for persons with disabilities, ticket for accompanying person for persons with disabilities, cards and tickets for children up to 7 and for pensioners over 75 years of age and the ticket for the "Bottom Station drag lift" are not subject to another reduction.
63. A student / student card / ticket may be purchased against presentation of a valid and certified student ID card, respectively, against presentation of a valid and certified student card.
64. Lift card / ticket for pensioners can be purchased upon submission of a retirement order / pension decision /.
65. Children's cards / tickets are divided into a children's card / ticket for children from 7 to 12 years old / including / and a children's card / ticket for children up to 7 years old.
- Children's card / ticket for children up to 7 years of age can only be purchased and used when the child is accompanied and against presentation of a document certifying the age of the child. One adult can accompany up to 2 children up to 7 years of age. The period of validity of the card for children up to 7 years of age must correspond to the validity period of the card of the accompanying card, and the card of the accompanying card must not be shorter than that of the child's card.
- The card / ticket for children from 7 years to 12 years / incl./ may be purchased against presentation of a document certifying the age of the child.
66. Elevator cards with a validity of more than three days, the card for children up to 7 years and the card for pensioners over 75 years contain the name, surname and a picture of the user.
67. A ticket for the Cabin for disabled persons can be purchased against presentation of a valid Expert decision issued by a competent body - TELK, NELK, certifying the degree of permanently reduced working capacity / type and degree of disability of the respective person.
68. A ticket for a Cabin for a person accompanying a disabled person, in cases where the latter is entitled to one and this is explicitly recorded in the EP, may be purchased against presentation of a valid Expert Decision issued by a competent body - TELK, NELK, certifying the degree of permanent disability / type and the degree of disability of the person concerned and the right to foreign assistance.
69. The prices of the different types of tickets and lift cards are in Bulgarian levs, VAT included and are announced by Ulen AD in Price Lists, placed prominently at every cash desk of the company or in other sites where cards and tickets are sold and stamped at the official site of Bansko Ski Center - www.banskoski.com
70. When buying a lift card a deposit of BGN 5.00 has to be paid, which is indicated in the price lists.
71. After the expiration of the card validity, it can be returned to the cash desks of the company against a fiscal coupon for a paid deposit or in the card machines, with the client receiving the deposit paid back to him.
72. Mountain insurance is included in the price of each ticket / lift ticket purchased.
There are signs of “Uniqa” with explanations of what the insurance covered by the lift cards covers are displayed at all cash desks of Ulen AD.
73. Ski teaching activities on the territory of Bansko Ski Center may be practiced only by competent ski instructors through the ski school to which they are employed.
74. Ski cards entitling to exercise ski teaching activity in the territory of Bansko Ski Center shall be provided against a request from the respective ski school, to which shall be attached: List of employed ski instructors, signed and stamped by the representative of the company managing the ski school; Documents certifying the qualifications of ski teachers and Document for the respective ski school.
75. It is forbidden to carry out ski teaching activities by a person who is not entitled to perform such skiing activity on the territory of Bansko Ski Center and using a simple tourist card.
76. Every person who has purchased a ticket or a lift card is obliged to keep the ticket / card displayed to him / her for the regularity of it by the authorized persons.
77. Authorized to check the tickets/ski passes used by tourists on the territory of the ski runs in the Ski area are the employees of the ski patrol of Ulen AD and the employees of Ulen AD who work at the ropeways themselves, the employees of the internal control unit and some of the guards of the security company Selena, who monitor the proper use of the lift cards.
78. An account containing a photograph is created in the system when purchasing a lift card and initially passing its holder through a reader in the Ski Area. This photo is visualized and contrasted on the displays as the customer passes through each subsequent reader in order to control the proper use of the lift cards.
79. It is prohibited to sell, resell and transfer the lift cards and tickets to third parties (Article 27, paragraph 3 of the Regulation for the safety and information security of the ski slopes).
80. Any use of lift cards and tickets contrary to these General Terms and Conditions / including the use of a lift card by a person other than the one on which the card was issued / shall be considered a violation, as in the case of a violation found by the authorized persons, lift card / ticket is blocked / deactivated. / Art. 27, Para 3 of the Regulation on the safety and information security of the ski runs /
81. The value of the lift card shall not be restored when it has already been used and any of the following reasons arise:
1. Power failure;
2. Unfavorable weather conditions - strong wind, heavy snowfall, lack of snow, very low or very high temperatures, fog, heavy rain and others;
3. Partial closure for reasons of safety of tracks and ropeways in the ski area, or for conducting sports competitions, trainings and / or other events and / or other hypotheses provided by the current legislation;
4. Damage of the lift card as a result of improper storage and operation or when attempting to intervene on it;
5. Loss of the lift card;
6. Blocked lift card due to non-compliance with the provision of these General Terms and Conditions;
7. Disease, trauma or accident occurring during the use of the lift card holder;
8. Termination of the use of the card before the expiry of its validity by the person who bought it, regardless of the reason for this.
9. Subject to other regulations and in cases of force majeure.
VI. GENERAL RULES OF THE LOYAL CUSTOMER PROGRAM STARTING FROM WINTER SEASON 2018-2019
Ulen AD appreciates its loyal clients, who for years have preferred skiing or snowboarding in the best winter resort in the Balkans. That's why we developed the Bansko Loyalty Club, which starts from the winter season 2018-2019 and is aimed at those winter sports enthusiasts who buy seasonal lift cards.
1. Anyone who fulfills the conditions set out below and has given their consent to membership of the Program may enjoy the privileges it offers.
2. The program includes three types of cards - Silver, Gold and Platinum, with the possession of each subsequent card enhances loyalty benefits as described below.
3. The program starts from the season 2018-2019, but the first season, which is taken into account for determining the type of card that the client can own and from which the seasonal lift cards purchased in succession is the winter season 2017 -2018.
4. For the 2019-2020 season, anyone who has purchased a season card during the previous winter season / 2018-2019 / may benefit from the Loyalty Program and request a Siver card to be used during the winter season. of the new winter season / 2019-2020 / of the privileges listed below.
5. The conditions for acquiring a Silver Card and the privileges that it grants to its holder are as follows:
5.1. Such a card shall be obtained by anyone who has purchased a seasonal lift card for two consecutive years ensuring the use of the lifts on the territory of Bansko Ski Center.
5.2 Silver Card holders enjoy the following privileges:
- Quick access to the gondola lift;
- 5% discount on Maxsport stores;
- 5% discount at Soprano's Restaurant, Happy End Apricot Bar and Barrel Restaurant. This discount can be used only once a day when presenting an ID card along with the seasonal lift card.
- Access to the stands during the Ski and / or Snowboard World Cup in Bansko (only if such competitions are held in the respective season for which the card was purchased)
- Single use of the ski / snowboard service
- Participation in a charity event organized especially for loyal customers at the end of the ski season
- Party organized especially for loyal customers
6. The conditions for acquiring a Gold Card and the privileges that it grants to its holder are as follows:
6.1. Such a card is obtained by anyone who has purchased a seasonal lift card for four consecutive years providing the use of the lifts on the territory of Bansko Ski Center.
6.2. Gold card holders will have the right to enjoy the following privileges:
- Quick access to the gondola lift;
- Access to the stands during the Bansko Ski and Snowboard World Cup (just in case such competitions are held in the respective season for which the card was purchased)
- Three times using the ski / snowboard service
- 10% off Maxsport stores. Loyal customers will also receive special invitations to events organized for new collections.
- 10% discount at Soprano's Restaurant, Happy End Après Bar, Barrel Restaurant and Alpine Bars located on the ski area. This discount can be used only once a day when presenting an identity card along with the season card.
- Participation in a charity event organized specifically for loyal customers at the end of the ski season.
- Party organized especially for loyal customers
- 50% discount from the price for parking in the ski area and parking at the gondola lift station during the daytime hours.
7. The conditions for acquiring a Platinum card and the privileges it grants to its holder are as follows:
7.1. Such a card can be obtained by anyone who has purchased a seasonal lift card for six consecutive years providing the use of the lifts on the territory of Bansko Ski Center.
7.2. These loyal customers will enjoy the following privileges:
- Quick access to the gondola lift
- Access to the stands during the Ski and Snowboard World Cup in Bansko (only if competitions are held in the season for which the card was purchased). In addition, the Platinum Card bearer will benefit from a discount on the purchase of VIP Lodges.
- Five times using ski service or snowboard service
- 15% discount on Maxsport stores, Loyal customers will also receive special event invitations for new collections.
- 15% discount at Sopranos, Happy End, Barrels and Yellow bars in the ski area. This discount can be used once a day only when presenting an identity card along with the season card.
- Participation in a charity event at the end of the ski season, organized especially for loyal customers
- Party organized especially for loyal customers
- When booking a double room at Balkan Holidays hotels, Platinum Card holders will receive, as a compliment, a higher category of accommodation (room availability only).
- 10% discount on booking made on the Balkan Holidays website
- 90% discount from the price for parking in the ski area and parking at the gondola lift station during the daytime hours.
Through this new program, Ulen AD wants to thank its loyal customers and make their stay in the ski area and in Bansko even more enjoyable.
VII. RULES FOR THE CONTROL FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ORGANIZATION OF THE WORK OF SKI PATROL
82. Compliance with the rules for use of the ski slopes and the lift facilities approved by the management of Ulen AD on the territory of a ski area with center of Bansko; special rules for practicing paragliding; mandatory rules for safe behavior of skiers and snowboarders practicing winter sports on the territory of the ski area with center of Bansko and the general conditions for issuance, sale, validity and use of tickets and lift cards in ski area with center of Bansko are monitored by employees of Ulen AD, occupying the position of "ski patrol". Some of the guards assigned to the company Selena, as well as the employees of Ulen AD, servicing the ropeways and the employees of the internal control unit, also monitor the proper use of the lift cards.
83. Ski patrols shall wear distinctive service clothing and a service card, which shall be used to identify them in the performance of their duties.
84. In the performance of their duties, the ski patrol shall have the following powers:
1. to control the observance of the established order on the ski slopes and their servicing facilities in the Bansko ski center by the users of services on the territory of the ski area.
2. to observe compliance with the rules for use of the ski runs and the service ski lifts.
3. to ensure that the use of the ski slopes and their ski lifts in the Bansko ski center is prevented from use by persons in a visible intoxicated state and / or under the influence of narcotic substances.
4. to ensure that the use of the ski slopes and their ski lifts, located on the territory of the Bansko ski center, is in a manner that violates the mandatory rules for safe behavior and / or endangers, as well as their own health and safety and health and the safety of other tourists.
5. perform random checks on the regularity of the lift cards or tickets used.
6. assist the employees of the internal control unit, the security guards of the company Selena and the other authorized persons in carrying out their inspections and in finding any violations, and if necessary, contact the authorities of the Ministry of Interior.
7. to ensure that unauthorized movement of motor vehicles on the territory of the ski runs in the Bansko ski center is prevented.
8. to ensure that unauthorized skiing and snowboarding training is prevented by persons who are not competent to exercise this activity.
9. to carry out daily inspection of the conditions for cross-country skiing, for the suitability of the means of safety and information security, including information, signs and signs and for the presence of atypical dangers, incl. avalanches and landslides.
10. to evaluate the conditions for practicing snow sports during the working day and submit information for taking measures to close the tracks or sections thereof,
11. In case of danger, the ski patrol is obliged to report to the management of Ulen and his direct supervisor and to give mandatory instructions for the skiers' behavior regarding the situation.
12. provide assistance to the victim, securing the scene of the incident and waiting for the arrival of medical personnel or rescue team.
13. to request, for verification, the identity documents of the persons inspected for reference.
85. In the performance of their duties, the ski patrol shall be entitled to issue a warning to persons who do not comply with the rules of safe conduct, the rules of public order, and these General Terms and Conditions. If a warning is not issued, the ski patrol shall have the right to restrict the access of the offenders to the facilities servicing the ski area by deactivating the lift card or in any other appropriate way.
86. Every user of services on the territory of Bansko ski center is obliged to assist in carrying out an inspection by the authorized persons.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
86. These General Terms and Conditions have been approved by the Company's Management.